I may be biased here but I think this is more shameful of that particular branch rather than all of Subway. I worked at Subway and my boss was incredibly kind, and would never have gotten angry if I did what this employee did. I have numerous stories of my boss going above and beyond to be helpful and kind to customers: she baked a bunch of mini cookies and gave them away for free, she would always let people off if they were a dollar or a few cents short, and she made a huge effort to remember returning customers’ orders. :)
THE REASON WOMEN DIDNT PAY FOR THEIR MEALS WAS BECAUSE THEY WEREN’T ALLOWED TO HAVE BANK ACCOUNTS AND WHEN WOMEN EARN THE SAME AS MEN THIS FORM OF “CHIVALRY” WILL MOST LIKELY END AS MANY COUPLES ALREADY SPLIT THE BILL OKAY CAN PEOPLE STOP USING THIS IN A DISCUSSION OF EQUALITY AND IM SORRY FOR CAPS LOCKS I WANTED TO STOP BUT IT WAS TOO LATE
WHY I NEED FEMINISM
- Because this little princess right here is 7 years old, and thinks that she is “too fat” to be pretty.
- Because Television and Advertising is what has made her think this.
- Because she had a “girlfriend” at school (like how little kids get married at recess) and she was spit on by her, supposed, friends for it.
- Because she is bullied constantly for wearing cow “boy” boots to school, even though she looks adorable wearing them.
- Because this is my little sister and I don’t want her to have to go through what I went through.
This is the best one yet. Love it.
Oh my Lord…
Oh my God, I don’t even want to believe that this is real, it’s just too disgusting. That dude is the polar opposite of a nice person. What a shitstain!
so as a social experiment im going to unleash this hot hunk of meat upon my sim town to wreak his manchild wrath
his name is broni friendzoni (it’s italian)
omfg broni friendzoni
I legitimately laughed at this for like ten minutes before hitting reblog
Street harassment is not a compliment.
In health class we were given sheets of paper and told to write a message we would want someone of the opposite sex to know
She read some examples
The girls were like: “Hey can you please not treat me like shit”
The boys were like: “Spray tans look ugly I hate when girls wear too much makeup and don’t lead me on.”
Someone requested this be made rebloggable and what can I say, I’m a people pleaser.
Why isn’t this my most popular post of all time?