That does NOT mean:
- I’m an easy lay.
- you don’t have to treat me with respect.
- that I seek out one night stands.
- that I am a “slut”.
- that you can try to make me feel shame or disapproval for what I choose to do with my body.
That DOES mean:
- that I believe individuals should do what makes them happy and brings them pleasure in a safe and consensual way.
- that I believe Western society as a whole seeks to repress sexuality and sexual desires in a way that creates fundamental issues within interpersonal relationships resulting in the limitation of self-actualization and erotophobia.
- that I will spend my time exploring my desires and my body in diverse ways that is not limited to sexual expression.