Yes, lets imagine a world WITHOUT MUSLIMS, shall we?
Without Muslims you wouldn’t have:
- Experimental Physics
- Crank-shaft, internal combustion engine, valves, pistons
- Combination locks
- Architectural innovation (pointed arch -European Gothic cathedrals adopted this technique as it made the building much stronger, rose windows, dome buildings, round towers, etc.)
- Surgical instruments
- Treatment of Cowpox
- Fountain pen
- Numbering system
- Modern Cryptology
- 3 course meal (soup, meat/fish, fruit/nuts)
- Crystal glasses
- Gardens used for beauty and meditation instead of for herbs and kitchen.
- Mariner’s Compass
- Soft drinks
- Plastic surgery
- Manufacturing of paper and cloth
It was a Muslim who realized that light ENTERS our eyes, unlike the Greeks who thought we EMITTED rays, and so invented a camera from this discovery.
It was a Muslim who first tried to FLY in 852, even though it is the Wright Brothers who have taken the credit.
It was a Muslim by the name of Jabir ibn Hayyan who was known as the founder of modern Chemistry. He transformed alchemy into chemistry. He invented: distillation, purification, oxidation, evaporation, and filtration. He also discovered sulfuric and nitric acid.
It is a Muslim, by the name of Al-Jazari who is known as the father of robotics.
It was a Muslim who was the architect for Henry V’s castle.
It was a Muslim who invented hollow needles to suck cataracts from eyes, a technique still used today.
It was a Muslim who actually discovered inoculation, not Jenner and Pasteur to treat cowpox. The West just brought it over from Turkey
It was Muslims who contributed much to mathematics like Algebra and Trigonometry, which was imported over to Europe 300 years later to Fibonnaci and the rest.
It was Muslims who discovered that the Earth was round 500 years before Galileo did.
The list goes on……….
Just imagine a world without Muslims. Now I think you probably meant, JUST IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT TERRORISTS. And then I would agree, the world would definitely be a better place without those pieces of filth. But to hold a whole group responsible for the actions of a few is ignorant and racist. No one would ever expect Christians or White people to be held responsible for the acts of Timothy McVeigh (Oklahoma bombing) or Andreas Brevik (Norway killing), or the gun man that shot Congresswoman Giffords in head, wounded 12 and killed 6 people, and rightly so because they had nothing to do with those incidents! Just like the rest of the 1.5 billion Muslims have nothing to do with this incident!
Reblogging for commentary. A critical difference. I am against ISLAM. Not MUSLIMS. I am against the RELIGION, not the RELIGIOUS PEOPLE.
- toriibirdwhat reblogged this from mspaintadventuring
- somewhereinthesunshine reblogged this from fandomhopstepjump
- followerofthemightyyahootie reblogged this from noxja-the-super-villain and added:
- noxja-the-super-villain reblogged this from followerofthemightyyahootie and added:
- quitefetchingactually likes this
- ibnuyazid-blr reblogged this from muslimagnet
- thefriendperks reblogged this from hanniboob-lecter
- mclementxo reblogged this from dreamlessdelirium
- nightvsions likes this
- dreamlessdelirium reblogged this from glitterypussies
- bluskki likes this
- 785946123 reblogged this from impalalalalalala
- 785946123 likes this
- glitterypussies reblogged this from stfuislamobigotry
- chellytots likes this
- mogar-xray-and-vav reblogged this from warchesters
- impalalalalalala reblogged this from hanniboob-lecter
- im-the-one-you-want-to-forget reblogged this from hanniboob-lecter
- hanniboob-lecter reblogged this from charleschuckhansen
- charleschuckhansen reblogged this from strikerhercules
- samoneislove likes this
- asta-malmgren reblogged this from strikerhercules
- nicoleff likes this
- strikerhercules reblogged this from warchesters
- warchesters reblogged this from pointeblanck
- pointeblanck reblogged this from johncroftianlullaby
- gareebsag reblogged this from alongthepathtopeace
- derewigejager likes this
- underdevelopedstory reblogged this from setfiretostars
- setfiretostars reblogged this from iamthegreatestshowonearth
- comics0026 reblogged this from rhenzu
- easy-breezy-blouses likes this
- isantbell reblogged this from hanamaehata
- brony119 likes this
- aayeshakhatri reblogged this from muslimagnet
- aayeshakhatri likes this
- littlenastygirl reblogged this from jodyrobots
- yunindafaranika reblogged this from muslimagnet
- nesquick-chocofrut reblogged this from aldanavstheworld and added:
- nesquick-chocofrut likes this
- aldanavstheworld reblogged this from precociousarmageddon
- syed313 likes this
- if-lost-return-to-awesome likes this
- rahmanrazak reblogged this from muslimagnet and added:
- heartsofgoldxo likes this
- charlie-bennet likes this
- limamaria likes this
- theflowergirl likes this
- ohiokidd reblogged this from kissesandkeyblades and added:
- serialrapist likes this