"I drew this for the illustration-magazine last year.
The concept in the book is “transvestism”.
"Six girls who had disguised themselves as a man" was requested to me by the publisher.
From left to right:suit,street,school,plugugly,garcon,rocker.
Which do you like?:)”
Isn’t is funny how girls can wear boys’ clothes and it’s considered normal and not even transvestism, but change it to boys wearing girls’ clothes? HMM. :/
- timeshi5t likes this
- breckboo reblogged this from yellow-dress
- weirdospanda likes this
- maddhattah likes this
- thebeatfarmer likes this
- iloveappletrees69 likes this
- lifesuckswithout1d likes this
- sweetest-alamode reblogged this from yellow-dress
- creeper-me likes this
- king-of-the-madd reblogged this from yellow-dress
- storyofherlife-megan reblogged this from yellow-dress
- yellow-dress posted this