This gif kind of symbolizes how he would run the country. He takes from the middle and adds to the top but when the top gets too heavy and there isn’t enough of the middle left to support the top, the entire thing collapses.
^ this fucking comment.
“People in The Netherlands have always looked up to the USA. It won’t be long before that stops, I guess. These are stories I read, watched and heard in the mainstream media over here:
- your political system is one of the most corrupt systems in the world
- your politicians represent companies instead of people
- your government will probably censor the internet
- your government detains without trial
- your government tortures people
- your government hires mercenaries
- your government does nothing to improve education
- your president doesn’t have any real influence over what happens
- your presidential candidates are stupid beyond belief
- your presidential candidates promote stupidity
- your presidential candidates are not taking seriously over here
- your elections are a joke
- your media outlets cannot be trusted
- your media outlets focus on distractions instead of main issues
- your people are fucked when they’re uninsured
- your infrastructure is collapsing
- your economy will soon be top 3 instead of #1
- your economy will probably collapse a second time
So it’s not only Reddit or The Daily Show that is covering these issues. Other countries are watching and passing the popcorn while your country is collapsing. And I think it will get worse, not better. I am 29 years old and looking back at the world’s history I don’t think the problems above will be solved during my lifetime. It will probably have to get a lot worse before a movement arises that’s big enough to demand real change.
Now you’ll probably read this, take one small point out of my story and comment on that. That’s okay, but please notice the trend of what’s going on in your country. Do something about it. We need our big brother to act like role model. Right now he’s high as a kite.”
New Zealand is laughing and sighing with you too, Netherlands :/