the fact that women have to fake orgasms so that dudes who dont care about giving them orgasms dont have to feel bad about not giving them orgasms after making no effort to in the first place is ridiculous
I wish some of these slut shaming slimebags would explain to me how a person’s vagina can become “loose” through penetrative intercourse with “many” men yet if they limit themselves to one man (but still having the same amount of sex) their vaginas are somehow naturally protected from physical alteration?
This is a new blog dedicated to bad-ass women of color - from celebrities, to the fictional, to the everyday ones, all of whom are in need of recognition for their everyday badassery.
As women of color and their amazing coolness are not represented on tumblr (and the worlddd) as they should be, this is our small way of sharing the love and pride for kick-ass WoCs, all of whom are being BAMFs while doing their own thing. And if you are a BAMF woman of color, feel free to submit your badassery to us and we will feature you!
We hope you join us in supporting and spreading the awesomeness that is women of color!
This blog is run by my awesome friend Aria, and y’all should follow and support it!
- Do it on Anon if you want.
- 1: Kitchen Counter, Couch, or on top of the dryer?
- 2: Your last sexual encounter: Good or Bad and why:
- 3: A fictional person that you think would be good in bed:
- 4: Something that never fails to make you horny:
- 5: Where is one place you would never have sex:
- 6: The most awkward moment during a sexual experience was when ______________
- 7: Weirdest thing that ever made you horny:
- 8: What is the best way to sexually bind someone: Handcuffs, Rope, or Other [if other please explain]:
- 9: What is the fastest way to make you horny:
- 10: Top or bottom?
- 11: We were about to ____________ but then ______________ [example: we were about to have sex but then his mom walked in]
- 12: Is one orgasm enough? Are multiple orgasms necessary?
- 13: Something that you have hidden in your room that you don’t want anyone to find:
- 14: Weirdest nickname a significant other has ever called you:
- 15: Two things you like [or dislike] about oral sex:
- 16: Weirdest sexual act some has performed [or tried to perform] on/with you:
- 17: Have you ever tasted yourself? [If no, would you?] [If yes, what did you think?]
- 18: Is it ever okay to not use a condom:
- 19: Who was the sexiest teacher you ever had?
- 20: A food that you would like to use during a sexual experience:
- 21: How big is too big:
- 22: One sexual thing you would never do:
- 23: Biggest turn on:
- 24: Three spots that drive you insane:
- 25: Worst possible time to get horny:
- 26: Do you like it when your sexual partner moans:
- 27: Worst sexual idea you ever had:
- 28: How much fapping is too much fapping:
- 29: Best sexual compliment you ever got:
- 30: Bald, landing strip, Jumanji:
- 31: Is it good sex if you don’t nut:
- 32: Fill in the blank: "If they ____________, we are fuckin"
- 33: What your favorite part of your body:
- 34: Favorite foreplay activities:
- 35: Love (>,<, or =) Sex For those of us who don’t remember our math thats “greater than, less than, or equal to]
- 36: What do you wear to bed?
- 37: When was the first time you masturbated:
- 38: Do you have any nude/masturbating pictures/video of yourself?
- 39: Have you ever/when was the last time you had sex outside?
- 40: Have/would you ever have sex outside?
- 41: Have/would you ever had a threesome?
- 42: What is one random object you’ve used to masturbate?
- 43: Have/would you ever masturbate at work/school?
- 44: Have/would you ever have sex on a plane?
- 45: What is one song you’d like to have sex to?
- 46: What is something nonsexual that makes you horny?
- 47: Most attractive celebrity?
- 48: Do you watch queer porn? why/why not?
- 49: If a child was born on the occasion of the last time you had sex, how old would that child be right now?
- 50: Has anyone ever posted nude pictures of you online?
- 51: What is one thing that NEVER makes you horny?
- 52: Do you have stretch marks? (How do you feel about them? Has anyone ever had a problem with them?)
- 53: Do you like giving head? (why/why not)
- 54: How do you feel about tattoos on someone you are interested in?
- 55: How would you feel about taking someones virginity?
- 56: Is there any food you would NOT recommend using during a sexual encounter?
- 57: Is there anything you do on Tumblr that you would not like your significant other to see?
- 58: Do you own any sex toys? (what is it? (how long have you had it?)
- 59: Would you give your significant other unrestricted access to your Tumblr for a day?
- 60: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?
- 61: Would you rather be a porn star or a prostitute?
- 62: Do you watch porn?
- 63: How small is too small?
- 64: Have you ever been called a freak? Why?
- 65: Who gave you your last kiss? Did it mean anything?
- 66: Would you switch phones with your significant other for a day?
- 67: Do you feel comfortable going "commando"?
- 68: Would you have a problem with going down on someone if they hadn't shaved their pubic hair?
- 69: If you could give yourself head, would you?
- 70: Booty or Boobs?
- 71: If you had a penis, what would you name it?
- 72: Have you ever been on an official date?
- 73: Have you ever cheated on someone? (Why?)
- 74: If you were a stripper, what would your name be?
- 75: Have you ever had sex in your parents bed? (Would you?)
- 76: How would you react if you found out your parents had sex in your bed?
- 77: What was your reaction the first time you saw genitalia?
- 78: If you had a penis for a day, what are five things you would do?
i’m sorry but this just needs to be on my blog kthx
feministische: On Virginity:
Firstly, let me say if you’re offended by any of the language I’m about to use, fuck you.
I’ve been getting a lot of hate mail from mostly anonymous fools, and all of their arguments/complaints/verbal diarrhea can be safely slotted into four categories, which get increasingly moronic:
1. “Virginity does exist! It’s what is lost when you have sex!”
Well, no. Nothing is lost. And define “sex.” Does oral sex count? It’s got “sex” right in the title, for fuck’s sake! Well, how about a handjob? If that counts, what about masturbation? What difference does it make whosehand is on my cock? The result is exactly the same…
2. “Virginity does exist! It’s what is lost when the hymen is broken!”
Well, no. Nothing is lost. And a hymen can be busted any number of ways. A finger can accomplish that. Riding horses and/or bikes can accomplish that. So either mutual masturbation can be considered losing your virginity, or the mere act of riding a horse can sometimes be categorized as bestiality.
3. “Virginity does exist! It’s what is lost when a pee-pee goes in a vajayjay!”
Well, no. Unless you’re suggesting gay men and lesbians are and will remain virgins for the remainder of their lives. In which case there’s no such thing as “gay sex,” so to all those ‘liberal’ Catholics who say it’s fine to be gay as long as you don’t have sex… well, it’s not actually possible, by this definition, to have ‘sex’. Oh, and nothing is lost.
4. “Virginity does exist! It’s what is lost during ‘penetration’!”
Well, no. Define “penetration.” Because sometimes penises penetrate mouths or asses. And sometimes tongues penetrate vaginas or asses. And sometimes everything you say is fucking stupid. And, again, nothing is lost.
if you have to talk someone into agreeing to have sex with you
if you coerce someone into agreeing to have sex with you
if you wear someone down into agreeing to have sex with you
that is not fucking consent.
Think about what it means to be ladylike and all of the adjectives that go along with it: elegant, cultured, classy, sophisticated. To be successful at being feminine means being successful at being private, keeping your body’s natural functions behind closed doors and never letting anyone know they exist. It means to be constrained, that you do not let your legs spread wide in public transportation and you do not make noises that are harsh on the ears. It means presenting a polished, shiny surface to the world at all times, one that allows others to project whatever they wish onto you while never showing too much of your true self."
I had this male friend who was with me in the hospital when I started labor.
He said the noises he could hear while walking down the hall were really turning him on.
Pissed me off.
Ten years and I am still pissed.
THIS FUCKING POST! I am reminded of a time when I had a total breakdown at school and started making low, scream-like noises from mental anguish in the counselor’s office, and later I heard that a guy had remarked on how sexual it had sounded. I don’t think I need to comment further on how fucked up that is.
Holy shit just reading through this post again, just, ARGH so relevant! I can’t have my legs open when I sit, and this misogyny is even instilled into my partner, coz when I do/say something ‘unladylike’ he says something about how unattractive it is, and how it deters him from thinking of me as sexually appealing (not those exact words obviously). Not his fault, and I am guilty of the same mindset, but it just shows how drilled in this idea is. “A woman is seen and now heard” etc etc. FUCKED UP.
“Men’s indifference to learning about contraception and to taking any responsibility for it is a theme that emerges from many reports of projects that have attempted, and failed, to reach and educate men. One of the most successful programs of contraception education for men, a Planned Parenthood project in Chicago, abandoned its attempts to reach men over the age of twenty-five when it was found that these men simply would not participate, even when offered beer, sandwiches, free condoms—and “stag” movies. Instead, the project targeted a younger group, and as part of its research the project conducted a survey of over a thousand men aged fifteen to nineteen:
• These young men were asked whether they agreed with the statement “It’s okay to tell a girl you love her so that you can have sex with her.” Seven out of ten agreed that it’s okay.
• They were asked whether they agreed with the statement “A guy should use birth control whenever possible.” Eight out of ten disagreed and said a guy should not.
• And when asked, “If I got a girl pregnant, I would want her to have an abortion,” nearly nine out of ten said no, they would not want her to have an abortion. These teenage men agreed: Deception to obtain coital access is okay; male irresponsibility in contraception is okay; but abortion is not okay—“because it’s wrong.”
Largely because of attitudes such as these, one million teenage women—one tenth of all teenage women—become pregnant each year, and two thirds of their pregnancies are not wanted.”
—John Stoltenberg, Refusing to be a Man
5 Countries That Do It Better: How Sexual Prudery Makes America a Less Healthy and Happy Place
Sexual attitudes in Europe are the stuff of the Christian Right’s nightmares — yet many of those societies are better for having more open attitudes toward sexuality.
To extreme social conservatives of the far right, the word prude is not an insult — it’s a badge of honor. Prudes, they would argue, should be upheld as exemplary role models because a sexually repressive society is also a society with fewer unplanned pregnancies and fewer sexually transmitted diseases. But not only do the facts not bear that out, they also demonstrate that the exact opposite is true. Countries that embrace many of the things social conservatives detest (comprehensive sex education, pro-gay legislation, nude or topless beaches, legal or decriminalized prostitution, adult entertainment) tend to be countries that have less sexual dysfunction than the United States, not more. And when one compares sexual attitudes in the United States to sexual attitudes in Western Europe, it becomes evident that there is a strong correlation between social conservatism and higher rates of teen pregnancy, abortion and sexually transmitted diseases.