is that there are countless immoral industries
- Precious metals
- Cheap labour making pretty much all goods
and yet they behave as though the only way to be moral is to remove all animal products from your diet. We do what we can where we can, by shopping responsibly, but it’s impossible to completely rid your life of products that did not cause someone or something harm somewhere down the line. The computers, gas, clothing you use and buy every day contribute to these inhumane and immoral industries and if you want to pretend that the animal industry is the only one that does any harm and therefore you are somehow morally superior then be my guest. Meanwhile the rest of us will look at humanity and society as a whole and try to fix the bigger picture. Not just our diets.
aang was a vegetarian, but did u see him judging his friends on what they ate?? no
be more like the avatar
- Person: Animal abuse is wrong! Harming an animal is wrong! Animals have feelings too!
- Person: -Eats a hamburger-
- Me: No contradiction there. Vegetarians and vegans aren't the only ones who can support the ethical treatment of livestock.
- having an eating disorder is a completely legitimate reason for not being vegetarian/vegan
- wanting to eat meat is a completely legitimate reason for not being vegetarian/vegan
- eating meat does not make you a bad person
- human ancestors evolved large brains by adding meat to their diets
- we humans today would not be nearly as intelligent had our ancestors suck with a plant-based diet
- if you’re trying to tell other people how to eat, or what they should or should not be eating: